Sunday 5 May 2013

The ultimate sedan-Mercedes Benz CLS (first generation)

The most important car though my life so far - Mercedes Benz CLS Class 


This is the picture which made me fall in love with the car. When I fist saw it in the Mercedes brochure, it just took my breath away instantly, coz it was just so amazing, how can a sedan look so sleek and dynamic.........................omg...............................




























                             I like the way it looks like from the front where the headlight seems to be always staring at you and the lower grill is like roaring at all time. From the side, the signature line gives the car such a dynamic and strong expression which made the car look solid.




From the back of it, the signature line keep going until the taillight which goes all the way to the middle. It's like the car was blew by strong wind and the taillight was formed .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Showcase

...

Blogroll