Wednesday 2 January 2013

Story of Ford car designer - Chelsia Lau





http://www.scmp.com/article/664628/ford-design-chief-breaks-gender-culture-barriers
http://www.scmp.com/magazines/style/article/1049560/chelsia-lau


One of the most inspiraional person in my life- Chelsia Lau

When I was just a kid around 13, I saw a local tv programme who interview about the best Chinese designer in the world, one of the interviewed person was her, Chelsia Lau, Hong Konger's car design.
When I first saw it, i was totally surprised by the carreer she is doing, car designer, before that, I have idea about what car designer was. The TV programme was about digging into her carreer and found out how a car designer lives. Something amazed me most was that there are no any car industru in Hong Kong, so that there are actually very few people tried to find there future in the car industry. Moreover, she was actually one of the very sucessful design who made me very pround of, since there are only a few car designer comes from Hong Kong and even fewer of them got sucessful in the car industry. Since then, I decided I want to be a car designer in the future and be the second great car designer afte her. Not for long, I kept trying to sketch cars and finally made my way to Coventry University to make my dream come true . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Showcase

...

Blogroll